LFF is hiring a Deputy CEO
Luxembourg for Finance, the Agency for the Development of the Financial Centre, is hiring a Deputy CEO. S/he will work in close partnership with the CEO, providing leadership across the agency for all its different activities (communication, events and business development) and representing the agency both at national and international level.
- Deputise for the CEO in all aspects of organisational leadership and external relationships and communications;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the agency's overall strategic objectives;
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse range of local and international stakeholders;
- Represent the agency and act as a spokesperson in various national and international fora.
The Deputy CEO will need to:
- Have strong leadership skills;
- Be a strategic thinker;
- Have excellent communication skills, including highly-developed presentation and public speaking skills;
- Have excellent writing skills to contribute to the agency’s publications;
- Have comprehensive knowledge of the Luxembourg financial centre, its product and services offer as well as its stakeholders;
- Be fluent in English and ideally also have strong command of French and German.
- Be available for extensive traveling;
- Hold a Master’s degree;
- Have 10 years of relevant experience.
Meaningful applications including CV and motivation letter detailing how you meet the above criteria for the job and why you think you would be a good fit are to be sent to
Luxembourg for Finance
Mrs Giovanna Bassani
P.O. Box 904
by February 15.